Caffeine First

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Online shopping impulse-buys

I can't believe that available on NeimanMarcus.com are these fabulous pieces of jewelry:

Price: $2,050

Price: $3,500

I don't know what disturbs me more -- the fact that Hello Kitty diamond jewelry does in fact exist, or that the more I look at them the more I find them acceptable. Can you imagine wearing the earrings and the pendant at the same time? I bet if I could rewind time and go back to elementary school sporting those two babies, I'd be the coolest kid ever.

7 Comments:

  • Do I deserve leprosy? I found the pendant immediately acceptable.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 AM  

  • heyy does this mean i'm from elementary school??? but then again i might only wear the necklace..not the earrings..maybe just collect them :oP

    -Chablis

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

  • I am wiser on the subject of shopping online riverside now that I've read your blogshopping online riverside

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 AM  

  • I will make sure to read more of your materialonline comparison shopping I like this sort of information. online comparison shopping

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:35 AM  

  • I am wiser on this subject now that I've read your blog.online jewelry shopping More info here online jewelry shopping

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 AM  

  • Online shopping impulse-buys Hello online friends ! Really like to save money online? ##online shopping## ##http://www.barginbinmall.com## has everything you need and want. And at prices you won't believe. Cynthia hopes you stop buy and check out our products. And tell all your family and friends about our great prices. Thanks for reading this message and hope to see you soon.... HAPPY SHOPPING/SAVINGS $$$$$

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:56 PM  

  • California Driver Education Online Our California driver's ed school offers a fun online course. college football online watch Recieve a DMV certificate when done. Its simple, educational, low cost and very fun to complete. Its that easy. college football online watch

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home