Caffeine First

Friday, June 17, 2005

Cillian Murphy is hot! Or, not.

I'm trying to pack away all my stuff today, and it's really ridiculous that I have some of the things that I have. For example: a miniature teapot. Why did I think I'd need this living in my dorm? Did I really think I'd serve high tea to myself in my room?

I have to say, though, the highlight of this week has definitely been Batman Begins, which was fittingly one of the best movies I've seen this year. Also disturbing was the fact that Christian Bale was not the hottest guy in the movie (in many parts he had hair in weird places, like his face). No, the hottest guy was in fact Cillian Murphy.


He was so adorable as the deranged scarecrow! His glasses! His suit! The way his face scrunched up when he went all crazy!

So, like the rabid fangirl that I usually am, I looked him up on IMDB as soon as I got back. Only to crushingly find that he was in fact the fugly guy from 28 Days Later. I remember watching that movie and thinking "wow, that lead actor is so not hot."



I'm sorry, Cillian, but I don't find emaciated attractive. God, he was so not cute in that movie. Even more disturbing was the find that he's also the lead in the new Wes Craven flick, Red Eye which will be hitting theaters hopefully never because this is what he looks like trying to molest Rachel McAdams:


My eyes! They've been scorched!!

3 Comments:

  • EHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtahadfgag he was freaky! i didn't like him. =T

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 AM  

  • i haven't seen batman yet, but WE LIKE THE EMACIATED!

    leslie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 PM  

  • Cillian Murphy is SOOOO HOT!!! REmember girls its a charector. If he played superman we would all be drooling. But Cillian is hot , YEs even as a bad guy. Hello! Best of all he is a seriously great actor, and I want to see him in many movies to come. YOu should see him in Intermission. There is a good love scene at the end and he is so sweet and gorgeous

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home