Caffeine First

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm sorry, I can't help myself!

I know, I know, reading celebrity gossip pretty much ruins your brain and makes you develop an urge to eat water for lunch. But, of course, like many people, I've recently been entranced by Lindsay Lohan's trek from curvy-town to stick-ville. I mean, it still baffles me that a girl can look like this:





And then become something that looks like this:





Within the span of a few short months. Unless her whole "hospital stay" thing was a jolly euphemism for "crack-house with nothing to eat but water," I honestly always have to pinch myself and stare whenever I see the Lohan on television. I just can't get over it. But I guess it's kind of inspirational. It makes me think that I can also pull a Lohan and lose all my body fat. Case in point here:





I think her legs are the size of my arms. WHICH IS NOT A GOOD THING. Must start my diet after I finish eating my loaf of bread and my newly-bought box of biscuits.

2 Comments:

  • I find it funny that we keep commenting on each other's posts. Others would construe this as desperation, but I think it is twoo wuv of the "Robin Hood: Men In Tights" variety. Anyhow, I must agree with you on the Lohan thing. Despite the sunken torso body contortion that she seems to be pulling with ease in that second photo, a part of me is still entranced.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 PM  

  • wow... yeah i read that in those magazines while waiting in line at safeway... i wonder why the freckles are so much more apparent in the skinny picture. hehe. just another effect.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home