Caffeine First

Thursday, July 14, 2005

This is a tale of woe

It's July 14th. Do you know what this means? This means that in less than two days the world will be gifted with none other than:




HARRY POTTER BOOK 6!



Now, now don't judge me until you hear my sad, sad little story. Today started out to be a delightful day. Everything was going perfectly, I'd just eaten my McDonald's meal which was full of yummy fake meat. Until I checked my e-mail. And discovered to my horror that I had apparently pre-ordered TWO copies of Harry Potter. That's right, I'd already placed an order for it from Barnes and Noble way back when. But then I apparently forgot that had ever happened and ordered another copy from Amazon.com a few months later.



Oh my god, so if anybody wants a copy of the book just let me know because APPARENTLY I HAVE TWO. I'm sorry, but I have to end this post now so I can find a knife somewhere to fall on. Or, you know, maybe drown myself in the kitchen sink. So shameful! My mother must never know!

5 Comments:

  • hahhahahahaha....only you, tracy, only you

    --dianne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 PM  

  • Aww too bad its ONLY CYNTHIA. Oh is this the day where Tracy's story of McDonald inspired Cynthia to go eat at McDonalds?

    So un-convertabo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:36 AM  

  • edit: didn't mean to sound so bitchy! sorry.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:39 AM  

  • reading reading reading is good for you when you do it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 AM  

  • Dear Cynthia,

    Let me tell you a story of greater woe. I pre-ordered a copy on amazon, and amazon has said it arrived. But to where? I know not. (My suspicion is to my old apt or quite possibly someone in my current apartment stole it) So, not being able to wait- and drove to Borders and bought it again-- this time spending more money...and tax...I paid for two copies, and I only have one. At least you have two. And now...I go cry myself to sleep.

    Stacy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home